Best Task management software to improve the productivity of your team.
Effectively managing tasks in the workplace can be quite tedious and time-consuming, but it is an essential part of a company’s growth and success.
Nobody wants to deal with a company that is not disciplined in terms of deadlines, a company that is poorly run, or rather badly run.
This is where task management tools come into play.
What is Task Management Software?
Task management software is software that allows you to organize, plan and execute various tasks at work, so you can do what you promised on time. This improves the performance and efficiency of the team by eliminating all kinds of misunderstandings.
The software eliminates the possibility of missing deadlines because the organization of the work takes up most of your time or because the set budget is exceeded. Simply put: Task management software is like an automated version of the project manager.
For example, if you are a project manager, task management software will help you carry out your tasks with much more ease and efficiency. With this powerful tool, you can create and assign tasks, prioritize, set deadlines, and even track the time you spend on these tasks.
Here is a list of the 13 best team task management software you can learn!
1 – Air table
This collaboration tool helps you focus on the work that matters. With its multiple customizable task management features, Airtable is one of the most amazing task management tools ever.
- Powerful filtering, sorting, and grouping capabilities allow you to design and organize your work the way you want it.
- Allows you to automate your workflow by creating custom notifications, automating, and integrating repetitive tasks.
- Allows you to integrate hundreds of applications and services.
- Airtable Sync is a very useful function to combine different controls inside or even outside your company.
- With the Airtable mobile and desktop application, you can always stay in touch with your teams.
4 different plans –Free, Plus (as of $10), Pro (as of $20), and Corporate (on-site visit)
Not to be missed – the alternatives to air travel.
2 – excellent
This simple yet powerful tool is all you need to manage projects, tasks, and communication in one place.
This tool offers you flexibility in organizing, collaborating, and prioritizing your work. With Nifty, you can not only improve the performance of your team but also change the way they work.
- Kanban-like tasks enable the flexible organization, collaboration, and prioritization of work.
- Keep track of all tasks assigned to you in My Workspace.
- Allows you to automate all tasks.
- Automating repetitive tasks.
- Allows you to add custom tags and fields to tasks.
- Use Nifty’s Time Tracker to find out how much time has been spent on a particular task.
4 different plans –Starter (as of $39), Pro (as of $79), Business (as of $124), and Enterprise (on-site visit).
3 – Asana
Project and task management in the cloud enables you to manage, organize, execute, communicate, and collaborate. In short: Asana is a modern way of working together.
At Asana, your teams know what to do, why, and how to do it. The tool allows you to abort everything that happens after the storm because it not only allows you to track and coordinate but also to share files and so on.
- Asan’s list function allows you to organize and assign tasks. The team can see what needs to be done, which tasks have priority, and when the deadline expires.
- Create worksheets to manage dependent tasks, overlaps, and unforeseen events.
- You can make real-time graphics and other visual effects work according to your plan.
- Automate and streamline the process.
- Stay in touch and update your information with the asana mobile application.
4 different plans –Basic (free), Premium (from $10.99), Business (from $24.99), and Enterprise (visit website).
4 – Base camp
The Basecamp is actually a base camp for your work projects. It is another popular task management tool that allows you to easily work from home or remotely.
Organize everything in one place, stay in control, and work together, even when you are miles apart.
With Basecamp you can increase the efficiency and productivity of your team because you know exactly what to do and when to do it. You can also discover a number of base camp alternatives.
- You can publish announcements, comments, and progress reports.
- With the Case function, you can create a list of activities, assign points, set deadlines, and discuss them.
- Allows you to share documents, files, images, and spreadsheets.
- Thanks to the group chat function, you can continue your calls.
- The automatic preview function allows you to create repetitive questions.
- With My Stuff, you can see everything on your plate.
- With Basecamp’s mobile application you can stay up to date with the latest developments.
2 different plans –Basecamp Business (from $99), and Basecamp Staff (free).
5 – Quire
Visualize your workflows and follow the progress of the tasks interactively with Quire. This task management tool facilitates and accelerates the organization, prioritization, concentration, and collaboration with teams.
- Provides maximum workflow control for Quire’s kanban board.
- Simple and intuitive.
- Designed for small teams.
- Get progress statistics to understand the ups and downs of the task, the project, and the team.
- Let’s do subtasks, add comments and descriptions.
6 – Monday.com
Monday.com is one of the most powerful and popular task management tools and looks like a customizable spreadsheet.
With Monday.com, you can easily create customizable workflows, assign tasks, set deadlines and dependencies, and prioritize. You can also view Monday’s alternatives.
- Offers a variety of models to choose from.
- Display data in the form of maps, calendars, can ban, time scales, etc.
- Enables real-time insight, so you have a clear picture of the task at hand.
- If you also want to centralize your data, you can easily achieve this by integrating other tools.
- Monday.com also offers a mobile app that keeps you productive on the go.
- Interactive interface
- Customer service available 24 hours a day
- Let’s automate repetitive tasks.
4 different plans –Basic (from $8), Standard (from $10), Pro (from $16), and Enterprise (visit website).
7 – JiraSoftware
If you are a flexible team, Jira software is the best tool for project management. With the Jira software you can efficiently plan, monitor, approve, and report on your project.
- Waste and Kanban tips give you the flexibility to achieve the best results in the shortest possible time.
- The Roadmap function allows you to plan and track your progress.
- You can create different versions of your roadmap.
- You will always be up to date in real-time because your roadmaps are always synchronized with your work and your team.
4 different plans – Free, Standard (from $7), Premium (from $14), and Entrepreneurial (visit website).
8 – Zoho projects
With project management in the cloud, you can plan, schedule, and track your work.
Zoho Projects also facilitates cooperation with the teams. The tool has almost all the functionality you would expect from a project management tool, and at an affordable price.
- Makes working in remote locations easy and efficient.
- Zoho Gantt’s diagrams help you build a project and keep track of your planned tasks.
- Gantt charts show the possible discrepancies between planned and actual progress.
- Routine tasks can easily be automated by dragging and dropping the user interface.
- Create invoices from your timesheet using a Zoho invoice.
- Seamless integration with Zoho and third-party applications.
- Keep your projects close to Zoho Mobile applications.
4 different plans – Standard (from 210 rupees), Express (from 280 rupees), Premium (from 350 rupees), and Enterprise (from 420 rupees).
9 – Random
Think about it, do it. Use this visual project and process management tool to organize tasks and ideas exactly as they appear in your imagination.
Casual is one of the most intuitive project management tools available on the market. The online tool helps you plan and execute projects with simple but detailed workflows. This instrument is ideal for small or growing teams.
- Easy navigation.
- Drag and drop interface
From $7 a month.
10 – Teamwork
This simple yet powerful task management tool is ideal for managing multiple projects efficiently and cost-effectively.
More than 20,000 companies worldwide rely on this tool, which provides everything you need for project management. You can easily create tasks and projects, upload files, add comments – all in one place.
- High flexibility – you can view your projects as you wish. Choose between a to-do list, Gantt Chart or whiteboard view
- Provides advanced features such as portfolio and workload management.
- You can use the dashboards, whiteboard view and project status update to track complex projects.
- They can use their time registration function to measure the time spent on a particular project.
- Workload management gives you a clear picture of your team’s resources.
- Integrating teamwork with other tools such as Google Drive, Slack, Paper and others is easy.
4 different plans –Free Forever, Pro (from $10), Premium (from $18), and Enterprise (visit website).
11 – Projo
Poggio is an excellent task management tool that will help you in the Covid world. Whether you want to manage your project portfolio or monitor your projects and tasks, this tool will help you.
This tool offers innovative solutions for planning, exchange, and collaboration with all participants.
- With the kanban board and list view, you can maintain coordination of the entire team and efficiently manage your tasks.
- Allows you to plan a project with dependencies, milestones, and deadlines.
- You can create visual task cards,
- Offers customizable templates.
3 different plans –Starter (free), Business (from $19), and Premium (on-site visit)
12 – Liquid programming device
This dynamic project management solution is designed for rapidly changing teams. Thousands of companies such as Clif, G5, and many others rely on Liquid Planner to manage their projects better and faster.
- The tool automatically adapts to changes of any kind using the time attendance function.
- Easy management of resources and dependencies.
- Get an immediate overview of the status, risks, and budget of your projects.
- Liquid Planner is the only tool that offers automated planning and forecasting solutions.
- Provides visibility across multiple platforms.
- The automatic resource alignment and usage report is a great way to keep track of everything your resource does.
3 different plans – Free, Professional (from $45), and Enterprising (visit the website).
13 – Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is one of the most popular and oldest project management tools. It helps you organize, focus, and take responsibility for every project you undertake. Be the boss of any project with the powerful Microsoft Project.
- Simple and easy to use.
- You can use Microsoft Project with Microsoft teams to efficiently manage projects for collaboration, file sharing, and so on.
- Dynamic planning makes it easy to plan your projects based on effort, duration, and resources.
- You can create interactive dashboards.
- Ready-to-use and customizable reports are easily available.
3 different plans – Project Plan (begins Rs. 660), Project Plan 3 (begins Rs. 660 in 1985), and Project Plan 5 (begins Rs. 3, 635).
Effective task management has become extremely important in this competitive environment. That’s why it’s all the more important for you and your team to ensure that every task is performed on time and to help you do so, there are these software and tool management tasks.
This list contains thirteen task management tools you can consider for your company or group. Try to determine which one suits your business model and needs before making the final purchase.