U kunt elk pc-tuningprogramma gebruiken om de prestaties van Windows 10 te optimaliseren. However, you can also do it without these tools. In this article both methods are explained in detail.
After a few months of using your Windows PC, you may suddenly notice that it is now running very slowly. What’s to be done? You probably want to increase the speed of Windows. But maybe you don’t know how. There was a time when users thought reinstalling Windows was the only solution. But that’s changed now. You can achieve a significant improvement in performance without having to do complicated things.
If you use Windows correctly for a long period of time, your PC may not perform so badly. This article provides some information and instructions on how to speed up Windows with or without a third-party PC optimizer. But before you do, there are a few other things you need to know.
What slows down my Windows 10 PC?
There are an infinite number of things that can slow down your desktop, laptop and tablet PC. However, there are specific things that apply to most Windows computers. Here they are…
1. High amount of temporary data
The first and most common thing you see on a Windows PC is a temporary data problem. After a few months of use you will always see a decreasing order of available storage space. This is because many programs and Windows store temporary data on the local C drive or another drive. She’s starting to get better. After a while, this becomes a problem for the performance of your PC.
2. Reference activity
If you don’t install anything on Windows 10, you will get good performance for a very long time. However, it works more slowly after software has been installed. In fact, you can end up installing a lot of software and services. For example, you have an antivirus, Photoshop, third-party browser such as Chrome, VLC Media Player, Microsoft Office or similar tools, an email program, Steam, a music player, IDEs such as Intellij, PyCharm, PHPStorm if you are a programmer, a web download manager, a video editor, iTunes, a driver update device, etc. You may have many more tools installed on your computer after all. They all add multiple services in the background. This consumes CPU energy and RAM. As a result, Windows gets fewer resources to perform normal tasks and you get poor performance.
3. Registration of corruption
The registry plays an important role in the Windows operating system. It’s like a central database. The Windows operating system and the software installed on it can rely on registry entries. However, it can be falsified for many reasons. This can lead to performance problems with third party software or with Windows itself.
4. Low memory
The reduction in available hard disk space is a common cause of PCs’ inability to achieve maximum performance. For many reasons, Windows can, for example, temporarily use the available memory. B. as virtual memory. If this does not work properly, performance for the user will be significantly slowed down.
5. Sheet fragmentation
Although SSDs have gained popularity today, they are still expensive compared to traditional hard drives. That’s why most people use SSDs both as a system drive and as a hard drive to store documents and other content. In addition, there are many computers that are not equipped with SSD. In general, a conventional hard drive is easy to shred. This affects the speed of reading and writing. So, if your hard drive is very fragmented, you will certainly notice a very slow performance of your PC.
6. Overcommissioning Part No
When Windows is fully loaded, some programs and services start automatically and remain active in the background. These are called starting points. As the list of objects to be thrown gets longer, performance becomes noticeably slower and slower. This mainly affects the total boot time of Windows. If the list is too long, it may take longer to start Windows.
7. Obsolete window
If Windows is outdated, it can also slow down overtime. Because it may not be compatible with the latest software and drivers installed on your PC.
8. Incompatible drivers
Drivers are very important under Windows. Without it, no third-party hardware or built-in device can run Windows. However, if the driver versions are not compatible with the operating system and other software, the user will experience very poor performance.
9. Obsolete software
There are many applications and programs that are no longer supported by developers. But they’re available online. Having such software installed on your computer can sometimes lead to performance problems. In addition, not updating the software used on your computer can lead to performance problems.
10. Available memory low
The system requirements for Windows 10 are very simple. But that’s not true. You need a lot more resources to get usable performance. If you use your PC or laptop a lot, more memory means more power.
11. Low power Processor
Sometimes it doesn’t matter how much free memory you have on your computer. If your processor is not at its best, you cannot expect a significant increase in performance. A dual-core processor in a laptop is not like a laptop with a quad-core or octa-core processor.
12. External devices
Many external devices can be connected to the computer. Maybe that’s why he’s not doing his job to the full.
13. Activating the graphics card
A problem with the graphics card is very common for a PC user. If it is no longer compatible with a modern version of Windows 10 or has production problems, you may experience performance issues.
14. Old device
If your PC is very old, the processor, RAM, GPU, motherboard, etc. are also old. You may then encounter the problem of PC delay for two reasons. Incompatibility of hardware, drivers and reduction of hardware capacity.
15. Hardware problems
A physical problem with the hardware can be another cause of the slow performance problem.
These are the most common reasons why your Windows PC has become very slow. If you want to troubleshoot problems and speed up your PC, follow the next section of this article.
How to optimize your Windows 10 PC for better performance
To optimize and speed up Windows 10, there are two important things to keep in mind. If the causes are related to hardware, such as CPU, RAM, GPU, etc., then the cause of the problem may be the hardware. Otherwise you won’t get an improvement in performance.
The other thing has to do with the software. You can change a few things to get the performance in Windows 10 PC. But you have two choices. You can use a good PC tuning program to automatically solve any performance problems or you can do it manually without using third-party software. You will recognize these two options.
Optimizing Windows 10 with third-party PC customization software
This is the most popular way to speed up Windows 10. Because there are many high quality PC TuneUp tools available that can optimize the performance of the PC automatically and without manual effort. This saves a lot of time. So a lot of people rely on these tools.
If you want, you can take a look at the top five PC tuning programs for Windows 10. You can use them all. But in this article, I’m going to recommend a few.
1. Optimize your PC with Advanced SystemCare [Function-rich]
IObit Advanced SystemCare is one of the most popular PC optimization tools. It has many functions. You probably don’t need them all. So you can follow some recommended instructions to speed up Windows 10 with this software.
- First download and install Advanced SystemCare on your PC.
- Be careful during the installation process. Do not mark anything that installs other software.
- Then open Advanced SystemCare. By default, you will see that AI mode is enabled. I suggest you use the manual method. The AI mode is impressive. But the manual mode allows you to choose.
- Now check for data protection, unwanted file cleanup, short-circuit recovery, registry cleanup, hard drive optimization, software and hardware health.
- Now move the mouse over the privacy scan. The settings icon appears. Click on it.
- Now look at the section Objects you want to clean. On browsers such as Chrome, Edge, etc., clear the checkboxes for Cookies, Sessions, History, Saved Passwords, and Saved Form Information and click OK.
- Now click on the Scan button. Cela commence par la recherche de problèmes.
- Finally, click the Repair button when it appears. This will instantly speed up your PC.
In the recommended steps shown above, unwanted files, temporary Internet files are cleaned up, defragmentation problems are fixed, registry problems are fixed, obsolete software is updated, and the list of obsolete drivers is also shown.
You can also enable and use many other functions, such as Turbo Boost, automatic RAM cleaning, boat optimization, etc.
Note that not all features are available in the free version. However, the free version is sufficient for the basic optimisation.
2. How to optimize your PC with CCleaner [Most Popular]
CCleaner is a well-known, popular and reliable PC optimization software. It doesn’t have many features. However, it is useful for quick repairs of performance related bugs. To optimize your PC with CCleaner, follow these recommended instructions.
- Download and install CCleaner first.
- Do not accept requests to install third-party software during the installation process.
- After installation, open CCleaner.
- Run a fire scan now.
- Then under each browser, uncheck the Internet History, Cookies, Session, Saved Passwords, Saved Form Information, etc. boxes.
- Then click on Analyze.
- When the scan is complete, click the Correct button. This will eliminate major performance problems.
To troubleshoot registry issues, go to the Registry tab and use the appropriate options. In the Tools tab you will also find functions such as boat optimization.
Optimizing PC performance on Windows 10 without using third-party software
Although you can’t manually optimize the performance of your PC in the same way as with the PC TuneUp utility, it still works very well. To achieve maximum computing performance, you can perform the following steps.
1. Clean the plate with the plate cleaning function or the spare sensor.
Windows 10 has built-in tools to clean up the most common unwanted files from your hard drive or SSD. This also leads to a certain increase in performance. If you want to optimize your PC without third-party software, this is the first step.
Use glass cleaner:
Follow these steps to clean the disc:
- First open the Start menu and then enter the share.
- A disc cleaning utility is displayed. Open it up.
- Now select the station and click OK.
- After the scan, he’ll show you some results. You can choose whatever you want. However, I suggest you click on Delete System Files.
- Click again to select the disc. But this time it will do a thorough scan and find even more temporary system files.
- You can check everything and click OK to delete.
Use of memory sensor:
The importance of memory is a feature of Windows 10. Looks like a record cleanup. In a future version of Windows 10, the disk cleaning tool will no longer be available. The storage point is the future. However, follow the steps below to free up the hard disk using the memory direction.
- First open the settings in Windows 10. You can use a hotkey to open it quickly: Gain+I.
- Now go to Settings > System > Memory.
- It then analyzes the data related to excessive disk usage and shows it to you. You can click on the Temporary files button.
- Now check everything and click Delete Files.
Now it’s not as excellent as it was when the plate was cleaned. But he may have other possibilities in the future. However, you can set the meaning of the storage space to start automatically according to a schedule.
2. Hard disk optimization
Windows has a built-in tool for optimizing a fragmented hard drive. Follow the steps below to use this tool:
- First open the Start menu and type Optimize.
- You will see the Defragmentation and Disk Optimization tool. Open it.
- Now select any player and click on Optimize. Optimization may take some time.
Then you will see an increase in performance for certain tasks or for something else in general.
3. Reduction of start-up volume Article
Startup objects have a major impact on the performance of Windows 10. To speed up Windows, for example, you can disable unnecessary programs at startup. Please follow the instructions below.
- First right-click on the taskbar and then click on Task Manager.
- In Task Manager, click the Run tab.
- Deactivate all unnecessary items now.
You will notice the effect the next time you start Windows 10.
4. Background Service Reduction
If you don’t know what you’re going to do, ignore it. This can lead to problems if you do something wrong. To reduce the number of background services, you need to know a lot about Windows. You must also have a clear picture of the services you are going to close. If you still want to manually reduce background shifts, follow these instructions.
- Open Run first by pressing Win+R on your keyboard.
- Now type msconfig and press the Enter key. The system configuration window opens.
- Then click on the Services tab.
- Now check if all Microsoft services are hidden.
- You can then uncheck the items you want to deactivate.
- Save the settings and restart.
There is another method you should also consider. Here are the instructions:
- First open Run, type services.msc and press Enter. The service window opens.
- You will now see a list of services. Most of them are Windows services.
- Find all third party services you want to disable and double-click one by one.
- Set the start type to manual for all services that do not need to be activated in the background.
- Finally, restart Windows.
I don’t recommend using this method if you don’t know what you’re doing. However, many programs have options in their settings to prevent them from appearing at startup or remaining active in the background. You can also search for similar options in the software you use.
5. Windows update
You already know that an older version of Windows can be the source of performance problems. So you need to update it to the latest version. To do this:
- First go to Windows 10 Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.
- Then click on Check for Updates.
- Install when an update is available.
6. Software update
Updating all software on your computer is a complex task. But because you don’t want to use third party tools, you will have to update them manually. However, if you wish, you can use the IObit software update.
7. Weekly advanced settings
There are a few other things to consider. This can drastically improve the performance of Windows 10, especially on computers with low power consumption. You can make a few adjustments to the visual effects that should work well. Here are the instructions.
- First open the Start menu, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Then go to the Advanced tab and click on the Settings button in the Performance section.
- In the Visuals tab you can now adjust the settings for a better look, better performance or what’s perfect for your PC. You can also select custom visual effects and turn them on/off to see the impact on performance.
- Save your favorite settings.
It must take effect immediately. Otherwise you can restart the computer.
8. Driver Update
The latest drivers include performance improvements and bug fixes. So, if you have an outdated driver, you may get a little less performance. So you have to keep them informed.
Read this: To update Windows 10 drivers
9. Disable delivery optimization
Another article will be needed to explain the delivery optimization in Windows 10. However, this can affect performance and cause storage space problems. So you have to turn it off if you don’t need it. Here are the instructions.
- First open the Windows 10 settings and go to Update and Security > Windows Update.
- Now click on Advanced Options.
- Then click on Optimisation of the delivery.
- Finally, switch off supply optimisation by switching the switch.
10. BIOS Update
Outdated BIOS/UEFI firmware can also lead to performance issues in Windows. However, you do not need to update your BIOS on a regular basis. However, if your performance is less good and you haven’t updated your BIOS for a while, you should consider updating it. To find out how, follow this article: To update the BIOS/UEFI
These are the most effective ways to optimize Windows 10 and accelerate performance. It’s much easier with a good PC tuning program. However, the manual execution is also effective. You can use any of these methods. However, I recommend using a good PC optimisation software if you don’t want to waste your time optimising.
how to speed up computer windows 7,speed up windows 10 software,how to speed up computer windows 10,how to make windows 10 faster for gaming,how to make windows 10 faster 2019,boost windows 10 performance,1.Fire Up the Disk Defragmenter2.Activate Storage Sense3.Control When Apps Start Up Times With Task Manager,1.Fire Up the Disk Defragmenter,2.Activate Storage Sense,3.Control When Apps Start Up Times With Task Manager,ashampoo winoptimizer 16 review,pc tuneup pro,how to speed up an old computer,pc guitar tuner,speed up windows 7,does system mechanic work with windows 10,how to turn off visual effects windows 10,windows 7 suddenly slow and unresponsive,how to make your laptop faster windows 10,how to improve laptop performance windows 10,how to make your computer faster for gaming,microsoft tune-up windows 10,best free pc speed up software,microsoft cleaner for windows 10,scan and fix my computer for free,microsoft fix,best free pc tune up software,tuneup utilities 2020 bagas31,tuneup utilities 2014,tuneup utilities 2020 with crack,avg tuneup utilities 2020,ashampoo winoptimizer,pc optimizer pro,does bsod damage your computer,iolo system mechanic,microsoft total pc cleaner,avg pc tuneup,advanced system optimizer,piriform ccleaner,best pc cleaner,tuneup tuneup utilities,free pc tuneup tools,system optimizer windows 7,advanced system optimizer vs razer cortex,performance troubleshooter,best pc tune-up software,performance troubleshooter windows 10,how to increase computer speed windows 10,how to tune up windows 10,speed up windows 10 2020